The Optimum Mobile Cash Machine system provides creation, modification, printing of checks and automatic transfer to tax authorities in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law 54-FZ "On the use of cash registers when making cash settlements and (or) payments using payment cards." Optimum Mobile Cash Machine can be used both by mobile employees (couriers of online stores, forwarding agents) and at stationary points of sale or services.
The Optimum Mobile Cash Machine is included in the Unified Register of Russian programs for electronic computers and databases of the Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation.
- Issuance of checks at the point of receipt of funds and sending electronic versions of checks to the buyer by phone or e-mail.
- Transfer of electronic versions of checks to the tax service through authorized fiscal data operators (OFD).
- Receiving the names of goods and orders from the inventory system.
- Adding and editing products.
- Viewing, creating and editing receipts.
- Keeping records of tax rates for each product in the catalog.
- Printing of X-reports and Z-reports.
- Depositing and withdrawing money from the cash register.