A solution that uses computer vision (artificial intelligence) on mobile or stationary devices for automatic recognition and analysis of the presence and location of goods on the shelf (correspondence of the realogram to the planogram), control of price tags and the relevance of advertising materials (POSM).
The solution works offline, no expensive servers, no Internet, no expensive training.
- Automatic recognition of goods, price tags and POSM by photo in the merchandiser's phone (offline).
- Immediately available recommendations for laying out and replacing price tags.
- Automatic filling of key performance indicators of work with a retail outlet in real time: assortment matrix, prices, promotions, planograms, shelf share, competitors' activity.
- Automatic generation of merchandiser reports.
- Identifying competitors’ goods on the shelf for similar products.
- Control of compliance with the matrix of goods.
- Tracking shelf share.
- Re-ordering the missing item.
Related softwareOptimum SmartLook Engine
Related articles All articles
CDC partner marks up images for machine learning systems with high quality, on time and at an affordable price
SmartLook Artificial Intelligence has increased the accuracy of price recognition
A new version of the SmartLook image recognition system for iOS has been released
Even faster, more accurate. DEDI’s solution has reached 98% guaranteed accuracy of pattern recognition in a mobile device.
Russian artificial intelligence works at Mars