A new version of the SmartLook Engine image recognition platform has been released, in which a guaranteed accuracy of recognition of goods on the shelf of 98% is achieved, even on ordinary and inexpensive smartphones.
- The new version of the mobile application of the OPTIMUM industrial equipment monitoring system received support from the Russian operating system Aurora.
- CDC has released a mobile device management system "Optimum Mobile Defence" - an MDM / MAM (Mobile Device Management / Mobile Application Management) solution that allows you to centrally manage a fleet of mobile devices.
- A new version of the SmartLook image recognition system for iOS has been released, which supports iPhone and iPad mobile devices.
- The new algorithm, using several neural networks and modified computer vision algorithms in the SmartLook Engine, showed an accuracy of 98.6% in recognizing the main price on price tags when tested in a number of retail chains.
CDC Group entered the TOP-10 of the rating "CNewsMobile: The largest developers of mobile applications for business and government agencies 2019".
- The CDC Group has adapted and brought to the market the integrated Optimum BestShop system, which compensates for the restrictions on the work of merchandisers and sales representatives introduced in the context of the pandemic.
- The Georgian FMCG distributor GD Group has replaced the automated merchandising and order collection system for the Optimum solution.
CDC has released the second version of the Optimum DataBro integration service designed to organize data exchange between various corporate information and accounting systems, web services, databases and application programs.
- For MegaFon, CDC has added to the Optimum SmartTrading SFA system the ability to ship SIM cards to stores and partners without prior ordering (van selling process).
- In the Optimum SmartTrading SFA system the functions of accounting for commercial equipment have been expanded.
- Rosseti Kubanenergo has introduced a mobile solution for managing the maintenance and repair of power transmission lines and substation equipment.
Optimum SmartLook, a new mobile solution intended for analyzing merchandising indicators using AI, is developed.
- The SANG holding company is one of the first businesses in Russia to use the Optimum BestShop solution.
- To facilitate development of Russian software products, the CDC Group and the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation on January 22, 2018 jointly established the Institute for Development of Digital Economy (DEDI).
The CDC Group is ranked first in the rating of major developers of mobile applications for business and government agencies by the CNews portal.
- Norilsk Nickel launches the mobile version of the automated enterprise document management system developed, on the basis of the Optimum Platform, by the CDC Group’s partner, the BAKKA Group.
- SFA solutions are presented at the L’Oreal conference.
- Release of a new software product Optimum Mobile Cash Machine for convenient work with mobile online cash registers in accordance with the requirements provided by the law №54-FZ.
The CDC Group ranked first in the CNews portal’s rating of the major developers of mobile applications for business and governmental agencies in 2015.
- Pilot operations of the System for Collection and Delivery of Mail successfully completed at the federal state unitary enterprise ‘Main Center for Special Communications’.
- Activities started to include CDC’s software products into the Unified Register of Russian Programs for Computers and Databases.
- Optimum Sales Force Automation System entered the PC Magazine/RE list of the best Russian software.
- The CDC Group became Samsung Plarinum Вusiness Partner.
- Optimum Platform became the main tool for creating mobile applications that automate work of linemen and other mobile employees by Russian Railways.
- Optimum Distributors Management System (DMS) was implemented by three largest manufacturers – Nestle, “United Confectioners” and "Tosol-Sintez".
- Partner statuses of Zebra Technologies, Zebra Premier ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner and Registered Reseller, granted to CDC.
- Proprietary cartographic service on the basis of OpenStreetMap.org maps developed for planning optimal routes and monitoring vehicles in the OPTIMUM GIS geoinformation system (TMS).
- The CDC Group included in the list ‘Russia’s Major IT Companies 2016’ published by the TАdviser analytic center.
- As at 06.30.16 the mobile solutions based on Optimum Platform work effectively in more than 5 500 companies (with over 1 000 000 jobs automated) in Russian Federation and CIS countries.
The Optimum Platform included in the list of the year’s 50 best programs ‘Russia: Innovations and Achievements 2015’ published by PC Magazine/RE.
- The CDC Group is now Samsung Вusiness Partner with Silver Status.
- Status of ASUS authorized partner on mobile solutions granted to CDC.
- In July a partner’s agreement was reached with the “Baky Hazyna” integrator concerning cooperation in the field of sales force automation in Turkmenistan.
- The field service management system Optimum MMS 3.0 (Maintenance and Repair) became a winner of the “Russian Software 2014: innovations and achievements” prize, awarded by the well-respected computer technology magazine PC Magazine/RE.
- At the start of 2015 the company set its course towards intensive partnership development. In February the CDC group of companies was awarded at the Samsung Top Partner Awards 2014 as a result of the fruitful partnership during 2014 and the great start of 2015 while also achieving Silver Performance Partner status with the Honeywell company. March 25th 2015 the Competence Center in the field of power and oil and natural gas industries was opened in the Microsoft Technology Center in Moscow, where the solutions created by the leading Russian and international developers are showcased, including the OPTIMUM MMS (Mobile Monitoring and Services) hardware and software system by the CDC group of companies.
Optimum technology platform, a new software product intended for developing mobile business applications, has been released.
- The CDC Group takes part in the Samsung Enterprise Forum 2014 ‘Intelligent Solutions for Organizations’ where solutions for monitoring vehicles were presented.
- An upgraded version of the OPTIMUM GIS: Monitoring solution intended for monitoring the state and movement of vehicles has been presented.
- Release of Distance Learning System, a new solution in the suite of Optimum software products, is announced.
- The CDC Group confirms the Zebra Reseller partner status.
- The CDC Group is ranked the first in the rating of major developers of mobile applications for business and government structures published by CNews.
- The Optimum GIS information system is has been implemented in Home Credit Bank.
CDC Group optimizes operations of ramp personnel in Sheremetyevo airport through implementing at Aeroflot-Russian Airlines an automated system for operation control and data exchange. The system was designed especially for Aeroflot on the basis of Optimum MMS and Optimum GIS mobile solutions.
- Samsung selects CDC Service, part of the CDC group of companies, as its authorized representative in Russia.
- At the ‘Softool: Product of the Year’ contest of best IT solutions, OPTIMUM SFA, is a winner in three categories: Comprehensive solution for automating business processes of enterprises of any size, Automation of mobile trade and product delivery, and Automation of field services and technical maintenance.
- Optimum Kiosk, a mobile solution intended for restricting scenarios of user operations with Android smartphones and tablets, is presented on the market.
- The Optimum GIS geoinformation system is enhanced with the ‘Routing++’ module that extends the system’s capacities in planning routes of mobile personnel.
- CDC represents a new mobile application for the Android platform, Optimum Forwarder. The new product enables rapid setting of tasks for driver (forwarder) and receiving reports.
- A new mobile application for the Android platform, Optimum Supervisor, is developed. It enables merchandiser team operations to be controlled in real time.
- The CDC Group concludes a partnership agreement with Unitech, a transnational manufacturer of rugged mobile terminals.
- The CDC Group takes part in SAP Forum 2013, one of the most important events in SAP business community, and performs as a technology sponsor of the meeting.
The CDC Group is the first Russian developer of mobile personnel automation systems to win the SAP Partner status.
- PC Magazine / Russian Edition, an authoritative computer-technology periodical, includes the CDC Group’s ‘Handling a Shelf’ (SUP MobRetail) mobile solution into ‘Russian Software 2012: Innovations and Achievements’, a list of the best software products.
- The CDC Group takes part in the ‘Business Solution: Future 2012’ conference where it represents the ‘Manager’s Automated Workstation’ mobile solution. The product developed on the SAP SUP platform supports rapid making of justified decisions and efficient business management owing to the options to instantly retrieve required information and analyze it.
- The CDC Group takes part takes part in the SAP Industry Forum where it represents the ‘Handling a Shelf’ (SUP MobRetail) mobile solution. The product developed on the SAP SUP platform is intended for automating operations of the shop’s personnel in the sales area and representative of suppliers.
- The CDC Group is selected by SAP as the first Russian OEM partner and is granted the right to incorporate SAP solutions into its products.
- The CDC Group earns the Motorola Application Partner Elite Specialist status.
- Optimum iTORO, the first mobile solution developed in Russia using SAP SUP technology, has been certified at the SAP Labs Canada international center.
- The CDC Group is a Technology sponsor of the SAP Forum 2012 partner forum for which, by the request of SAP, it developed a ‘Mobile Guide’ application on the basis of the SUP platform. At the booth, the CDC group also displays other solutions on the SUP platform: Optimum iTORO, CRM, SFA (Mobile trade), and Web Shop.
- The CDC Group takes part in the ‘Integration of SAP Products and Technologies into Software Developers’ Solutions’, a technology workshop organized by SAP.
- As of May 31, 2012, the total number of OPTIMUM platform implementation reaches 3,300 (over 390,000 mobile agents).
CDC Group represents at the SAPPHIRE NOW 2011 international business conference Optimum SFA & MMS, a mobile solution for automating servicing and inspection of different equipment and facilities. The product is implemented on the SAP SUP platform.
- The CDC Group is a partner to the ‘Innovations at Your Business’ Service’, a SAP technology forum’, and ‘SAP – Deep Dive’, a forum for SAP consultant community. The CDC Group presents its new solutions on the SAP SUP platform (Sybase Unwired Platform) developed for automating servicing and maintaining the life cycle of equipment.
- The participants of the 6th Annual All-Russia Conference ‘Logistic of Russia’s Cosmetics and Makeup Market - CosmeLogic-2011’ selected OPTIMUM as the best innovative solution in logistics.
- UPECO merchandisers were the first to switch to the mobile version of Optimum intended for smartphones under the Android operating system.
- The CDC Group held a conference to announce the official start of Optimum software for the Android platform.
- The CDC Group has again confirmed its highest status in the Motorola Partner Select - Premier ISV (Independent Software Vendor) partner program.
- The CDC Group concluded a partnership agreement with Esri CIS, the exclusive distributor of the US-based Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI), on which basis out-of-the-box solutions will be developed for handling geoinformation systems ‘in the fields’.
- The CDC Group developed a mobile version of the Optimum system for smartphones and tablet PCs on the basis of the Google Android operating system.
- CDC won the Gold Independent Software Vendor (ISV) competence in Microsoft’s new partnership program.
- The CDC Group developed a mobile client for Optimum on the basis of SAP SUP (Sybase Unwired Platform).
- PC Magazine/RE selected the Optimum GIS geoinformation system as one of the most advanced, innovative, and efficient products developed in 2010.
- As of December 31, 2011, Optimum, the automated system for mobile process management, is used on a daily basis by over 350,000 mobile agents.
BAT (British American Tobacco) implemented the OPTIMUM SFA system in Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia.
- Optimum was selected as the best solution in Central and Eastern Europe and nominated as a world finalist in the Mobility Solutions Business Application Partner of the Year category.
- The British-American Tobacco Trading Company integrated OPTIMUM OLAP, a module intended for developing analytical reports and data analysis, into its corporate information and analytic system.
- CDC and the SpetsTek research and production company concluded a strategic agreement on cooperation that aims at developing and implementing an integrated system for maintenance and repair management. The joint integration solution will be based on TRIM, an EAM/MRO system, and OPTIMUM ММС, a HW/SW facility automating activities of field repair and service personnel.
- OOO Rentafon, part of the CDC Group, concluded a partnership agreement with SAP AG, having obtained the sales partner status (VAP-partner).
- As of 31.12.2010 Optimum SFA has been effectively operating in 2,850 companies all over Russia and in CIS countries. Over 250,000 mobile work stations have been automated.
The CDC group was a winner in the International Contest of Microsoft Partnership IT Solutions 2009 in two CEE regional nominations: Mobility Solutions Business Application Partner of the Year and Mobility Solutions Partner of the Year.
- CDC and BARTEC GmbH concluded a partnership agreement to implement a hardware/software solution for automation of mobile personnel operations in hazardous environments at oil-mining, oil- refining, and chemical plants. The software component of the future facility will be based on the OPTIMUM (Mobile Monitoring & Services) solution developed by CDC that will be installed on MC9090ex terminals (a joint product of Motorola and BARTEC).
- Microsoft granted the CDC group was granted two new competences: Business Intelligence and Data Management Solutions.
- The CDC group joined the Moscow Confederation of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (Employers). The company intends to participate in the most active way is resolving city problems by contributing, in particular, to the specialized city program “Moscow Comprehensive Innovation Program”.
- Microsoft presented CDC the sixth competency award, Information Worker Solutions (specialization in “Portals and Solutions for Joint Operations”). This event is an acknowledgment of the company’s high professional standards in development and deployment of sites for the Internet, extranets and intranets, and for other integrated solutions.
The CDC Group was the only Russian company to win the Microsoft Mobility Solutions Partner of the Year award not only in the CEE region but also in the worldwide contest.
- The CDC Group released Optimum MMS (Mobile Monitoring & Services), a new product for automation of Maintenance and Repair (MRO)
- The Optimum SFA and Optimum MMS systems were presented at the Windows Mobile Briefing 2008 conference held by Microsoft.
- The CDC Group presented a suite of Optimum hardware/software solutions at the 10th “Platform 2009. Shaping Future” conference held by Microsoft.
- PC Magazine/RE, an authoritative journal on software and related issues, included Optimum MMS (Mobile Monitoring & Services) in the “golden collection” of software solutions in the Business Solutions category.
- As of September, 1, 2008 the Optimum SFA system is used effectively by more than 2,000 distributing and producing companies in Russia and CIS.
- Optimum SFA was selected as one of the best IT solutions in Russia. The SFA project for Istok participates in the contest for prestigious CNews AWARDS 2008 in the Trade Upgrade category.
- The Optimum suite of software products was presented at the International Exhibition PRODEXPO 2008.
CDC Group became Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with the competences ISV/Software Products Solutions and Business Process & Integration Solutions.
- As of June, 1, 2007 the Optimum SFA system is used effectively by more than 1300 distributing and producing companies in Russia and CIS.
- Optimum SFA system was presented at the international exhibition of the provisions PRODEXPO 2007.
- Optimum SFA system won the first prize at "Softool: product of the year 2006" competition, nomination "Telecommunications/Mobile technologies".
- CDC won the tender for SNS company automation. SNS is an exclusive distributor of British American Tabacco (BAT) products in Russia.
- New functionality was added to Optimum SFA system. The updates allow creating and planning sales representatives' route and analyzing their results on the basis of Geographical Information System (Optimum GIS module).
New version of Optimum DP 6.0 for Windows Mobile (Pocket PC) platform was released. Now the SFA system provides simultaneous working with several warehouses, use of graphic images in the clients directory, working with products matrixes, remote control over trade representatives, unsatisfied demand considering, and others.
- Optimum SFA system was represented on the 13th International Exhibition of Foodstuffs and Food Raw Materials PRODEXPO 2006.
- New versions of the CDC products were released. These products are unique hardware-software complex OPTOCASE and infrared adapter EFIR which are intended for wireless printing of documents in Pre selling or Van selling processes.
- As of March 1, 2006 the Optimum system is used effectively by more than 900 distributing and producing companies in Russia and CIS.
- The CDC Group became a member of Non-Commercial Partnership of Software Suppliers (NCP SS). The Partnership's goal is to protect interests of information services and licensed software suppliers and producers in the struggle against piratical production.
- Agreement on cooperation with Softline Solutions company was concluded. The purpose of the agreement is cooperative promotion of the integrated solution on the basis of Optimum SFA and ERP system SAP Business One on the Russian market.
- Optimum SFA system was represented on the Spring Microsoft Partner Forum 2006.
- Optimum SFA system was represented on the 18th International Exhibition of telecommunications, information technology and wireless/broadband technology Sviaz-Expocomm 2006.
- Agreement on cooperation with i2 CIS company was concluded. The purpose of the agreement is cooperative promotion of the first rate warehouse management systems EXceed™ WMS on the Russian market.
- Tender for "United confectioners" holding automation was won. "United confectioners" is the major in Europe holding of confectionery producers ("Red October", "Rot Front", "Babaevskiy" and other factories).
CDC obtained the status Microsoft Certified Partner with the ISV/Software Products Solutions Competency.
- New version of the CDC company’s firm products was released. These products are OPTIMUM+ 5.5 and OPTIMUM DP 5.5 for Palm OS and Pocket PC platforms correspondingly.
- CDC (Corporate Development Centre) went into the Steering Committee of the International Association of Microsoft Certified Partners in Russia.
- New version of the unique hardware-software complex OPTOCASE-3 was released. This complex is intended for documents printing in goods delivery to the points of sale or in pre-selling.
- The project on SUN Interbrew company automation by OPTIMUM system was completed. SUN Interbrew is one of the major production and distribution beer holdings in the Russian Federation. SUN Interbrew trade representatives' and distributors' work was automated by CDC product in five Regions (Tula, Tver, Vladimir, Smolensk and Kaluga).
- Optimum system obtained the highest grade in the "Mobile Software" category of PC Magazine/RE rating.
- Optimum system was first applied to advertising agency automation (BWA RAPP COLLINS MOSCOW).
- The Certificate "Compatible! Program system 1C: Enterprise" for updated version of Automated Control System of Mobile Trade OPTIMUM was obtained.
- The Group of companies MEGAPOLIS, the major tobacco products distributor in Russia, decided to change-over its own direct-delivery services from competitor's solution to Optimum SFA system.
- Johnson & Johnson automation tender was won. Johnson & Johnson is the world famous healthy products producer.
- Global agreement between Paragon Software company (SHDD) and CDC company about joint operating on the Russian handheld computer enterprise market was completed. Paragon Software (SHDD) technologies are utilized in the CDC’s automation systems of mobile trade.
- Integration between Optimum system and SAP Business One solution was finished. SAP Business One solution is intended for management of medium and small enterprises and is promoted in Russia by "DIT" JSC.
Consolidation of CDC and Delta Projects Group companies was finished. This union considerably strengthened area of mobile developments for Pocket PC/Windows CE and Palm OS in the renovated structure.
- Kraft Foods automation tender was won. Kraft Foods is one of the world food production leaders.
- TENORE Trade house automation tender was won. TENORE Trade house is the Philip Morris distributor.
- Nestle automation tender was won. Nestle is the largest food production company in the world.
- Schwarzkopf & Henkel automation tender was won. Schwarzkopf & Henkel is the major producer of hair-dyes, hair care products, skin care products, perfumery and oral hygiene products.
- While holding a tender by Liggett Ducat Company (Gallaher) OPTIMUM system got twice as much grade as the most similar competitors’ products and was declared the best product for enterprise processes automation.
- Integration speed in the CDC Group increased by the record level: following the results of the 2004 year 296 companies were automated.
New bundled software "OPTIMUM DP" was released. Uniqueness of this version is the opportunity for trade representatives to work on Palm and Pocket PC handheld computers at one time in one company, in one database of mobile system and in one client’s corporate information system (CIS).
- GILLETTE GROUP automation tender was won. GILLETTE GROUP is the official representative of Gillette company (producer of shaving products, creams, gels.).
- SUN Interbrew company automation tender was won. SUN Interbrew is the major production and distribution beer holding in Russia.
- Agreement with FERRING Company specializing in biopharmaceutics researches was signed. Automation system of FERRING medical representatives’ activities was developed.
- New OPTIMUM version for Pocket PC handheld computers was released. New product code names were "DS_Trade_OPTIMUM" and "DS_OPTIMUM".
"Corporate Development Centre" was transformed into the Group of Companies headed by CDC Ltd., including RENTAFON Ltd. (gross sale of accessories for cellular phones and pocket computers), Master MAXIMUS Ltd. (cellular phones and pocket computers servicing, development and production of accessories and devices used in mobile business processes), Delta Systems Ltd. (development of the ERP class systems based on MS SQL and Oracle, development of WEB-applications). The purpose is to create a strong and stable holding, specialized in production, distribution, and introduction of integrated systems for major and medium enterprises automation, as well as supply services and delivery of computer hardware, media, various mobile devices and accessories.
- CDC Company was declared sole authorized Palm integrator in Russia.
- CDC Company obtained Handspring Company’s (the world-famous PPC producer) authorized partner status in the area of corporate business.
- MARS distribution network automation tender was won.
Tenders of PepsiCo Holdings (Moscow) and Pepsi Bottling Group (St.-Petersburg) were won and contracts with these companies were closed.
Optimum SFA system for Windows CE operating system and Pocket PC was developed.
Optimum SFA system for Newton OS and Newton MessagePad handheld computers was developed.
- Optimum SFA for EPOC OS and Psion WorkAbout mobile terminals was developed.
- Optimum SFA system for Palm OS and Palm handheld computers was developed.
- New hardware solution "OPTOCASE" was developed and put into industrial use. "OPTOCASE" is professional solution for mobile printout and document storage.
The development of Optimum, the first universal software product for a PDA, which automates the work of field workers, has begun.
First MOTOS system implementation in the RUSMED Company (the large Russian distributor of household products, perfumery and personal-care products) was realized.
The first Russian direct sales automation system "MOTOS" (Mobile Trading System) was developed, based on the use of Newton MessagePad pocket computers.
On October 30, 1995, a decision was made to found a company to develop innovative software for mobile terminals.