Satellite monitoring of vehicles using signals from GLONASS / GPS navigation systems is carried out in the Optimum SmartGIS geographic information system.
- Satellite monitoring of the movement and location of transport (visualization of the Plan-Fact routes).
- Monitoring the readings of any sensors installed in the car (for example, opening the doors, changing the temperature in the refrigerator, fuel level, etc.).
- Monitoring the readings of the sensors of the driver's mobile device (GPS / GLONASS, accelerometer, gyroscope).
- Control of emergency situations, deviations from the route.
- Automatic receipt of notifications about emergency situations (alarms).
- Checking the passage of control points of the route in time.
Related softwareOptimum SmartGIS
Related articles All articles
CDC presented a new version of the cloud service for monitoring the delivery of perishable goods
The Optimum GIS reduces the costs of transportation of AB InBev brewing products
PepsiCo equips freight transport with a temperature monitoring system
SUN InBev Implements the Optimum TMS to Automate Transport Logistics
CDC Automates Collection and Delivery of Mail at ‘Spetssvyaz’ Rossii’