This mobile application is intended for restricting the scenarios of user operations with an Android smartphone or tablet PC. The application is set up by an IT expert (administrator) in accordance with the rules defined by the company’s policy. The mobile agent can only operate the device within the set up rules and restrictions, for example, he/she can only operate the OPTIMUM system.
For more information, please fill out the brief questionnaire or call us +7 (495) 956 1325.
Using the OPTIMUM Kiosk application enables your company to:
- slash the employer’s expenses on mobile Internet;
- exclude the employer’s expenses on voice communications through blocking the ‘Phone’ application as a result of which outgoing calls will not be possible;
- reduce the risk that confidential information will leak;
- reduce the time spent by company’s IT services on serving mobile devices;
- preclude forging data (for example, changing system time).
- The application is automatically launched whenever the device is turned on.
- Access to changing settings is only possible using the administrative password.
- Only the applications allowed by the administrator may be run.
- The programs launched in circumvention of the application are blocked.
- Setting may be imported from/exported to file.
- Icons of the selected folders may be created on the main screen.
- The content of the folders may be run and viewed.
- Allowed widgets may be run.
- Applications may be automatically launched with a certain frequency (job schedule).
- Applications including those from third-party vendors may be distributed in centralized way via Web service licensing.
Web service licensing
Users can be created, edited or deleted.
- Lists of users can be viewed with an option to filter and sort the lists.
- List of licenses is exportable.
- License may be linked to a user or the link may be cancelled.
- Information about user devices may be retrieved.
- Devices settings are editable.
- Distribution of files to devices may be managed.
- The link between the user and devices may be cancelled.
The services may be accessed using the HTTPS protocols and Web browser tools (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla FireFox). For the ‘OPTIMUM Kiosk Licensing Service’, a restricted-access system with credential-based authorization is available.