OPTIMUM E-Learning (Distance Learning System)
OPTIMUM E-Learning (Distance Learning System) contains a comprehensive set of tools for arranging distance learning and subsequent resting and certification of personnel.
Main capacities of the system:
- Courses may be developed with training materials;
- Quizzes may be developed for testing knowledge of salespersons including questions and answers to them of different types;
- Courses and tests may be assigned to employees;
- Courses may be taken and tests passed on mobile devices of PC (using a Web interface);
- Certificates may be issued based on the results of testing and accounting of certified employees may be maintained;
- Statistical data may be displayed and exported for analyzing operation results;
- Access to the functionalities of the training system may be restricted depending on the employee’s role.
Advantages of the OPTIMUM training system:
- Efficiency of training sales outlet personnel is enhanced;
- Remote salespersons may be continuously trained;
- Consolidated reporting on training, testing, and certification may be obtained;
- Customer loyalty may be enhanced owing to an increase in the number of trained employees;
- Quality of salespersons’ knowledge is enhanced.
Anywhere and anytime. OPTIMUM is the solution for training employees working remotely.
The unique feature of the OPTIMUM SDO solution is that the knowledge of the employees working remotely may be enhanced on a continuous basis owing to access to updated training materials. Anywhere and anytime they can get acquainted with ‘fresh’ information, view courses, pass tests, and be certified.
Your company’s information system will always provide you with detailed information on each employee: tests passed/not passed, date and time of passing tests, number of correctly answered questions, etc. You will have available a comprehensive reports on the knowledge of your personnel.
Using OPTIMUM E-Learning provides you the following benefits:
- Saving expenses on trainers conducting training workshops on-site;
- Slashing the time the personnel spend on training;
- Increasing sales volume as a result of enhanced quality of knowledge of sales managers.
How does OPTIMUM E-Learning work?
The training system handles the OPTIMUM database installed at the customer that is used in standard operations with sales outlets, employees, goods, etc. Courses are developed by the training manager in the management system with a Web interface (‘Manager’ Web-based automated workstation). Course parameters may be configured in an easy and rapid way.
The training manager selects the course topic and specifies its content: texts, graphic materials, video, audio, and presentations. Video and audio clips may be enhanced using textual descriptions.
Handling the courses:
- The courses may be viewed unlimited number of times;
- The courses may be visually arranged as a hierarchy;
- Each course may be displayed both in the user’s personal area and in the trainer’s or employee’s mobile device.
After having completed the course, the employee passes tests. In the course of testing, whether the answer to a question was correct/incorrect is immediately displayed. After the test is completed, the number of correct answers and the total number of questions are displayed. In his/her personal area, the employee can view the statistics of passing all tests.