The module for developing interactive reports and data analysis enables top managers to handle information in the in familiar forms and analyze information in any required breakdown.
Information analysis is an inherent part of business and one of the most important factors for boosting its competitiveness. Convenience and increased rate of handling large data volumes while maintaining the quality of results are reasonable desires of any analyst.
p>For more information, please fill out the brief questionnaire
or call us +7 (495) 956 1325.
Key capacities of OPTIMUM OLAP:
- Results of an analysis are provided within a very short time period (about 5 s).
- The system supports any logic and statistical analysis.
- Analysis results may be outputted in the form familiar to the end user (Microsoft Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, etc.).
- Multiuser access to data is provided including corresponding mechanisms of blocking and authorized access tools.
- Any piece of information regardless of its size and storage location may be handled.
If reports are generated and analysis conducted using the Microsoft Excel tools, data are displayed as aggregated tables and aggregated plots. There is an option that allows users to input parameters before running reports.
If reports are generated and analysis conducted using the Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services tools, data are displayed as Web reports that can be exported other formats such as Excel, PDF or CSV. E-mailing generated reports may be scheduled. Data are displayed as aggregated tables and aggregated plots. There is an option that allows users to input parameters before running reports.